4:19 AM nonibaumann 0 Comments

the perfect morning.


as we woke up today, there was this beautiful glow outside, the morning sunlight sparkling and reflecting on fresh snow...



I like weekend mornings. The day is fresh and new, there is no hurry, it`s enough time, no to do list, it`s up to you what you make out of the day and if you like you can stay in your pjs.
I like taking time for family and have a loooong breakfast. My perfect weekend breakfast doesn`t depend on what we eat, or if I made fancy pancakes (though we like to eat them a lot). It´s just about having quality time with my loved ones. Time to be yourself, time to talk and philosophize, to watch e do funny things, time to laugh and relax, no rules, no conditions, just time for us and sharing our hearts.
It´s the same with God I think- it`s not" about the pancakes we made" or so to say any works we can offer to him, first of all he wants us, it´s  about our heart and sharing it with him, it´s about resting at his heart,
It´s about real quality time. I love that and I´m learning to rest.

Psalm 62:5-8
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. 6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. "Selah"






Have a beautiful Sunday!
xxxnoni

0 comments: