summer party and more: ikea papershop.

4:59 AM nonibaumann 4 Comments



is it just me or do you also think that these August days are just flying by like a rush?
 Maybe it`s just because I really want summer to stay a bit longer...

so anyways, this is my belated friday inspiration post at a monday.

we are still planning a little late summer party over here
and I totally need to share some of my newest, favorite ikea deco and paper stuff,
 I´m quite a tiny bit obsessed with.

(First of all I have to admit that I really love to visit ikea since I can think
 and it really saved our lifes in the past with getting some nice affordable furniture,
while being a bit married, young and broke while studying.)

The new Ikea project  is the so called Ikea Papershop, it started in Sweden,
we now have it in Germany since June/ July
and I heard it will definitely come to other countries too.

So since I still need to get some crafting, paper stuff for the planned party around here,
I thought, I could give you a little sneekpeek of my favorites, 
here you go :






To be honest I truly would like to buy all? but you know... 


so here is some excerpt of my personal papershop"haul":) and I`m definitely coming back...


have a happy week, or maybe weekend everyone ! :)

(linking up my favorites with loving lately, as always:)

4 comments:

maria said...

ooh, haven't seen this at the Ikea here in Holland, hopefully soon! I'm such a big fan of Ikea too for the same reason as you!
xo

Sarah S. said...

oh, I love Ikea and the paper products look so fun!

Yes, these August days are flying by!!!! And these papers look like so much fun, our IKEA in Canada doesn't have this, not that I have seen lately...I think a trip may be in the near future :)

Nicole said...

oh how i love pretty paper things!!

xo