weekend, a crown and a tree.

12:40 PM noni iloveyoumydear 20 Comments



just some recent weekend sneekpeeks and some simple thoughts inbetween :

we enjoyed some warm late summer days.
spending a whole lot of our time outside.


the little girl wanted a crown.
I made her one.
she didn`t take it off.
everybody seeing her, instantly smiled.
these kids do things with such a naturalness.
which brought me to think about that :

(Revelation 1:5-6)
"5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, 
and the ruler of the kings of the earth. 
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,  
and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—
to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

This is real powerful.
I want to be aware of that in the same childlike naturalness. 


we visited our favorite old tree,
in one of these big old parks.
We spent a lot of time sitting on it.
Like the years before without Emmi.

How many people maybe sat on it, before ?
what may have been their stories?

I don`t know, but I wish that everybody would know the love,
worth and beauty God has put in each of their lifes.

I want to share this unconditional  love in this time I have on this earth, 
this is a big part of what makes me happy.



 linking up with AnnapolisandCompany.com
and The Wiegands

20 comments: