10:16 AM nonibaumann 0 Comments

SOME THOUGHTS.


it`s been a while... because I just needed some time to think...thinkover the whole blog stuff...
that`s what made me think:

Luke 14:28-30
New International Version (NIV)
28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

I like the quote, it`s real and it`s important.

I don`t want to start something unable to keep it going.


But in this case I think the path is the goal, I decided to go on this journey. I´m a busy person (Who is not?) but I like this to be a small corner, a small corner of thoughts, memories, inspiration and ideas. And I like to share some with you.
If you like to go with me on this journey you are warmly welcome. I hope we can encourage each other a bit a long the way...
Maybe we will get to know each other a bit very soon:) 




(Can you believe the fall leaves already disappeared somehow and we had the first snow in the montanous area in Germany where I live...time is running...let`s be aware of everything and collect some memories with the people we love....)


0 comments: