2012.

4:00 AM nonibaumann 1 Comments

is nearly over. It was a good year. My heart is full and thankful. 
Andi and I were married 10 years this summer! Time flies by, absolutely.
 I`m very thankful for the time we have together, we learned a lot along the way.
 And it´s getting even better day by day.




 (beautiful photos were taken from Simone Hertel on our anniversairy date in july)

I`m really looking forward to 2013...be blessed friends!

An Old Irish Blessing 

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love that Irish Blessing, so sweet and perfect for the new year!