1:36 PM nonibaumann 5 Comments

stole my heart.


we had some leftover sponge cake the other day, so I just made a little experiment which 
came out quite well I think... I would name the result "heart & arrow paperstraw cake pops
for valentines day" (maybe I should work a bit on the conciseness of the name:)...)
anyway...

1. cut some triangles out of some sponge cake slices (should not be freshly baked, 
 because otherwise it decays)

2. use paperstraws as cake pop stems


3. glaze the triangles, let them dry
4. if you like you can use some extra frosting decor,...
5. cut out and fold paper hearts, cut fringes on the edges

6. glue the folded heart on the stem

la voilà !!!
xxxnoni

joining blog hop with Casey  , Jean and Carrie
 

5 comments:

maria said...

Super cute!!

Unknown said...

Great idea!!! I'll do this for my family on Valentine's Day! Thanks!
Found you through The Wiegands :)
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda sorta hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog and follow back!

Have a great night!
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

nonibaumann said...

Hey Bev, thank you so much for stopping by, going to check out your blog next!

nonibaumann said...

Hey Sarah, thank you for stopping in my little corner, going to check out your little space too!