9:39 AM nonibaumann 1 Comments

the fox has left its lair. (a bit DIY and a bit about style)


Hey everyone-I`m linking up with: mama style on these beautiful blogs here today. 
So it´s about mama style and a new little DIY project according to this.

Some random facts about my personal Mama style thoughts so to speak:
I think my perspective on clothes changed a lot within the years, especially 
when becoming a mommy.
Don`t get me wrong I´m a fashion designer, I really love shopping and 
buying clothes, but somehow my standpoint changed.
I think I bought less amount of clothes, really more concentrating on a 
few favorite, comfy pieces , that are easy to combine and that really 
express myself ( I do not run after every trend) and I concentrate especially 
a lot on thrifted and handmade stuff, because it´s just beautiful if you create 
something free on your own :
Like in this outfit I combined one of my alltime favorite cardigans, 
with a comfy but still a bit glam looking sweater (because of the golden yarn),
 and a colored skinny jeans ( needs always some stretch to be comfy, when 
crawling behind my toddler) and of course a little (handmade) statement piece.

so guess what...here is a new and easy fun project, so if you need a little new 
statement piece to spice things up, this could be something for you: ...
  
(jacket is from http://www.modcloth.com/ the knitted brown/ gold sweater and bordeaux pants from H&M, 
Shoes from minnetonka...my all time favorites:)
 






what you need for the necklace:
a square of fake leather or leather, acrylic colors and deco beads and sequins, a cord and a
hot glue gun

 Fold the square in half, cut out along the marked line/ and cut out edges like markedin second picture

draw on the marked parts with your favorite color (acrylic color works quite well on leather)/ 
cut in holes to add the cord

pull the cord through the wholes/ fold in half again, glue on the upper part

fold up the fox ears and stick them with glue, add some beads...ready...


AND AFTER ALL DON`T FORGET; IT`S NOT ONLY ABOUT THE WEARS; 
IT`S ABOUT YOU; ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY; SO BE YOU AND HAVE FUN!!!

( some other suitable Mama style DIY you can find here: Pom Pom Headband and easy printed shirts)

Photobucket 

xxxnoni

1 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh. My. Hell. Girl!!! THanks's for sharing with me I totally need to make one like NOW. This is adorable beyond words!!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com