a little nonsense video upload.

1:18 PM nonibaumann 5 Comments

yes. it`s me trying to explore some technical things, like uploading a video...
a small step for mankind, a big for me...

by the way, do you know "vine"? It`s a new app, something like instagram but just for videos 
(maybe just a bit more "hipster" because not so many people already know about it...
you can still hop on the train, but don`t tell anyone:),
basically you just can make some funny, weird videos like that... 



 
oh yes and it´s still snowing around here (as you can see) and it doesn`t seem to end, 
we still wait for a glimpse of spring,  so meanwhile we only can help ourselves by making 
some nonsense videos like these out in the snow...

have a great day, noni! 

5 comments:

maria said...

You're so trendy! :)
Love it!
xox

LJ said...

LOL! So cute. I remember when my little one was that age. So precious! He's 17 now and so wouldn't want me to give him a piggy back ride any more. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my accent wall. I really like your blog style. Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Noni. Sooo cute, love your nonsens video kick, very cute. But I do mis a thing... Your AWSOME ponchos :-)Hope you're enjoying the winther wonderland :-) big hugs Mette

nonibaumann said...

Thanks Sharon...oh yes, still soaking in the baby time, the cuddle age one day will be gone, and they are really growing that fast!

nonibaumann said...

Oh yes, we still have lot of snow, so I guess I will have some more chances to wear the poncho:), but I think norway isn`t that different. last time we visited our friends in Oslo in April/May it still felt a bit like winter, the spring came late, but it was beautiful though. many greetings,noni!