cheesecake forever.

7:36 AM nonibaumann 7 Comments



do you have recipes that just work for you whenever you use them, that are easy to vary?
 For sure you have...
this is one of mine: because first of all I´m a sucker for cheesecake and second 
it`s quite easy to make (no baking) and you can change it in a lot of variations
the basic recipe I found here.

This time I made a little winter type of cheesecake, which came out quite delicious
Vanilla-cinnamon cheesecake with ginger plums and sponge cake layers in a jar.



First I cooked the plums with ginger slices (took them out afterwards) ,
a tiny pinch cardamom and just a bit gelling and let it cool down a bit afterwards, 
than I prepared the cream (like in the recipe) just with an extra pinch of bourbon  
vanilla and cinnamon and afterwards layers everything in the jars 
and let it all cool down 2h in the fridge.


already thinking of other possibilitys like making this and then making a no bake caramel cheesecake ...
going to update you soon...

xxxnoni 
CaseyLeigh
 

7 comments:

nonibaumann said...

Hi Maria, i feel honored, thank you...going to check out the details...greetings, noni!

nonibaumann said...

Hallo Melanie,
thanks so much for stopping by...was already checking out your space, guess you have a new follower, too...i love your space!

nonibaumann said...

Hallo Ceri,

thanks so much for visiting my space...going to check out yours now! ZU!

nonibaumann said...

Me again...found out that I visited you already few days ago and already pressed the GFC follow button:)...but I guess something went wrong-so I did it again, now it worked!:)ZU

Anonymous said...

Yum! These look amazing!

Unknown said...

this sounds so gourmet- love it! new follower from the GFC collective!

nonibaumann said...

Hey Emily thanks so much for stopping by, I think we will meet on your space!zu,noni!