10:36 PM nonibaumann 4 Comments

cosy.

this time the winter doesn`t seem to end, but I still try to take it as it comes (it`s romantic though) and make the best out of it...now and then we need some warm and comfy clothes to get cosy through these cold times...
I prepared a new fun DIY--->> how you can make these capes for yorself and your little one out of a plaid in just 5 steps...it won`t take you longer than 15 minutes...sounds good right...curious??? Then stay tuned until tomorrow because I still need to get the DIY pictures fixed...ZUnoni







4 comments:

maria said...

Is that an Ikea fleece blanket I spy? I can't wait to see how you did it! You both look super cute!

Laurie said...

Great photos! Your little one is adorable :)

I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you get a chance this weekend :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-14.html

nonibaumann said...

Thank you Maria and yes the connoisseur eye peeked right:)...I think a pretty much have an Ikea outsourced storage...:)

nonibaumann said...

Hey Laurie, thank you so much for stopping by and your lovely comment, thanks also for telling me about your hop, going to check it out ...greetings noni!