lately.

1:37 PM nonibaumann 6 Comments

lately it snowed so much...ok it always snows around here, 
so we have still deep winter and I guess this will still last a bit...


lately I found out:) that we are leaving for a short trip to one of my favorite cities, 
because somebody has bday over here...
lately we were really busy working on establishing a new church group, 
( I think I´m going to write a few things about that soon) we are so happy,
 it took us nearly 10 years of some ups and downs (which were quite part of the plan I guess...),
 but God is so faithfull.


lately I have to say...I´m just so thankful, so thankful about Gods plans that are much higher 
and better! than ours, he`s keeping all things together!



So by for now...I will be back soon, after a short break...Have a happy weekend, friends!

shared on whatjeanlikes and the wiegands

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a fabulous blog!!! Come check my blog out and follow if you'd like!!!
fitnessfashionmommyhood.blogspot.com

I also saw that you were looking for a new church!! Check out this site here www.mormon.org and find out a little bit what I believe!!

sending some love from the USA-LA area!
xoxo

Unknown said...

P.S. new follower!
Maybe we can become blogging friends!!!

nonibaumann said...

hello hannah, nice to meet you...thankyou for stopping by...going to check out your blog...

nonibaumann said...

thankyou so much for your kind words!

oh I think it was a misunderstanding: With "founding a new church" I ment that we are part of a church plant, where a new, young church is established.
We work close together with http://partnersinharvest.org/

Sorry my English is not always the best...(I´m German)but if wouldn`t write in English we would have never met...

Sending much love back from Germany to beautiful LA! noni

Kristin Dawn said...

Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday blog hop. What lovely photos you have on your blog, can't wait to check it out some more. :)

xo,
Kristin
aboutagirl.ca

Janette said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the Aloha Blog hop.. Lovely pictures!

♥Janette
Janette Lane Blog