SHOE DOODLE SESSION.

1:30 PM nonibaumann 7 Comments


do you also like drawing on stuff? 
I mean I just sometimes forget myself and draw on things, 
like news papers, my iphone case, notes and my note books... my hands:)...
I should not wonder why Emmi likes to draw on walls and furniture  (we are working 
on that, now that she has a table for herself where she officially is allowed to)...
so this time I made something usefull and upcycled some old shoes, 
which I think came out really pretty:




...nothing complicated, you just need eddings ( I used black and golden)
--> this is how I basically made them:


quite easy, see?...and fun if you asked me...looking for some other pair of shoes,
 now...(still have some ideas...)



xxxnoni

(shared on the Aloha Blog Hop, From dream to Reality Link up, see sidebar)

wow, I`m very thankful I`m features on the DIY dreamer:

The DIY Dreamer

7 comments:

Hey extreeemly cute! My old converse could use som shine and upgrade! Thank you, it looks so cute. Have a a great weekend!

oh my gish! the shoes are so cute. my little guy just started walking yesterday and i've become a bit obsessed with tiny shoes.

new follower from aloha hop!
www.mamacase.com

nonibaumann said...

Hey Mette, me too, still have some leftover plain chucks:)...(that won`t last plain so long...)

nonibaumann said...

Hey kacie thanks for stopping by, yes you`re right tiny shoes are the best!

Christine said...

CONGRATS!!!
You have been featured at The DIY Dreamer!! Come on over and grab your featured button... you deserve it!
http://thediydreamer.com/from-dream-to-reality/features-57/

Don't forget to come back this evening to link up again! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome idea!

nonibaumann said...

thank you so much Christine, makes me happy!