EASTER FUN

11:08 PM nonibaumann 16 Comments

this is now a little overload of some favorite and fun easter projects I found the last days. asked me a few years ago, I was more the "less is more" type of person and you may had get a different sight on things. I blame Emmi, I don`t know what she done to me, but since her I´m a total decorating freak...I think this seasonal deco things just make home feel even a bit more cosy, loved and familiar, I guess:)...

anyways, here we go:



1 little egg sculptures, aren`t they cute ( I loooove Bauhaus art, this reminds me a bit on Schlemmer )/ 2 how sweet is this, plant sth. into eggs / 3 pinata eggs, so lovely!/ 4 pastell neon gold glitter eggs! / 5 this bunny ear bag is so simple and awesome, oh happy day is one of my favorite DIY Blogs/ 6 I definetely have to make some easter bread/ 7 this toast is just perfect with breakfast in bed with the whole family, that`s going to be fun!

Ok still one week to go till we have holidays around here, but also still some things that have to be prepared....

Getting sleepover guests over the weekend, our sweet freinds with kids are coming, so I´m going to be off the most time, but can`t wait to see what you shared on falling for friday and also linking up again on loves on a thursday.
(see sidebar buttons)

have a happy weekend!

16 comments:

those bunny ear bags are cute!!! i've not decorated for holiday's in...well let's not even mention it. i'd really like to start making things more fun for my toddler. I'm going to have to make those!

New follower from the blog hop.
I hope you can follow me back at www.ButterflyInTheAttic.blogspot.com
thank you
Colleen

Unknown said...

oh the succulent eggs!! fantastic finds :) they are all so pretty together too :)

maria said...

I really need to learn how to make beautiful collages like you do!
I love the plants in the eggshell, and those bunny parcels are adorable!
Happy weekend!
xo

Kotryna Bass said...

great finds! deff 'stealing' some ideas from here for easter!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun holiday. I just love all the bunny and egg decor!

just love // kelly

Love the sparkles in the eggs and that egg and heart toast is perfect! I think I may try that this weekend :) Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

So fun! such great stuff...I love the eggs full of glitter. Thanks for sharing...I just got very excited for Easter next weekend! xo Maddie

Oh I love that pinata egg... and the little tiny plants!!! I'm getting super excited for Easter!!! Thank you so much for linking up with us again!

xo
Dawnelle

nonibaumann said...

me too, still some things to do, but these bags are so fun and easy, i`m definetely going to make some of them:)

nonibaumann said...

Hey Colleen, thanks so much for stopping by, going to visit you now, zu!

nonibaumann said...

there is not much about it, just choose some favorite well photographed pictures and copy and paste them into one file and order them a bit...always a little fun project! can`t wait to see your first collage:)...

nonibaumann said...

thank you all for your sweet comments, now hoping by your spaces, can`t wait to see your finds...!

Oh my goodness... #2! So stinking cute!!! I love that.

Leah said...

these are some super cute finds! i love the glitter eggs and the bunny ear bags. so creative!!

Katie said...

Hi Noni!
I just wanted to stop by real quick and personally invite you over to the Facebook Frenzy blog hop that just kicked off! Hop on over and grab some "Likes"!
Thanks!
Katie~
http://dysfunctionsjunction.com