a little getaway

8:42 AM nonibaumann 13 Comments


 weekends are for...



little getaways in between...:

though we had plenty of things to do at home, we just spontanous decided to Ieave ( and leave all the work behind:). which was the right decision in this case.
our weekend was beautiful. we visitied our friends in their beautiful cottage in the woods. which was definetely what we needed. spring in the woods is wonderful. everythings is smelling fresh, blooming and colored in intense greens, birds are chirping their spring song , we had a real good time alltogether, which we wouldn`t have had if we stayed at home working on some "projects". which were by the way easiely done when we came back home...

linking up with lovely Annapolis & Company  and Casey Leigh

13 comments:

Jessi said...

Gorgeous photos!! It looks like you're in fairytale land! Love the little one in the tree stump :) and I want to be on that tree swing right now!
Visiting from The Collective!
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

maria said...

Beautiful photos Noni! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, where do you LIVE? Love these pictures....makes me ache for the country!

I'm all for leaving projects behind every once in awhile for a good weekend getaway! We're going away for this upcoming long weekend to stay with our good friends and I'm so excited. It will be great not worrying about what I "should" be doing at home. Gorgeous photos!!

Sarah S. said...

SO pretty, looks like a fairytale, I want to live there. Glad you took some time away from chores :)

I LeeeOOOOVeee all your photos my dear! Joined the site!

nonibaumann said...

It´s nothing special, just some woods near the tscheque border in Germany...I guess there are just some of these lovely corners everywhere on the country:)...

nonibaumann said...

You`re so right Rachael, have a fun trip!

nonibaumann said...

me too, always wanted something like one of those little hobbit hats in the woods:)

nonibaumann said...

wowie thank you...to be honest these are just some phone pics, edited with afterglow app :)

nonibaumann said...

thanks Maria! your weekend getawy also sounded good!

nonibaumann said...

Oh yes I also absolutely love such tree swings! I will alawys be a child coming to these sort of things!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Looks like a fabulous weekend, and yes indeed that is exactly what weekends are for:)

I stumbled across your blog and I'm so happy I did! Happy to be following along:)

durrettashlea.blogspot.com