More flower crowns (DIY)

4:34 AM nonibaumann 3 Comments




as you may noticed this space is a bit DIY orientated... 
so it would be a shame not to post another flower crown DIY:)....

Actually I made this crown and the tutorial last year in July ( quite early, you see...:), the flower crown was a part of Andi`s and mine 10 year marriage anniversary ( yes ten really good years! ) photoshoot with talented photographer friend Simone Hertel.

I think you may have seen some snippets of the photoshoot already...( see sidebar...)

because everyone now is still into these fluffy head things I thought I`d share how I made mine...
 this variant is super easy, fun and fast to create, it won`t take you longer than 10 minutes... 
so why not give it a try?...


all you need are some fabric fake flowers, a plastic headband, and of course hot glue ( I kind of make everything with hot glue). Tear the flowers into parts and rearrange them, then glue the parts layer by layer on the headband. That´s basically all.


I still love my flowercrown, for the photoshoot  I took some big seized flowers, for a more everyday compatible look you can use smaller ones, place them allover or just partial, perfect for every summer party, wedding and just a glimpse of summer brise in allday life...


have fun creating, noni!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

Jess said...

I adore flower crowns. I hope they never go away. Thanks for the DIY!

This is so pretty! I love the pictures!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup