picnic love.

4:32 AM nonibaumann 13 Comments



....Just some recent insta pics from the last days...
I think I already kind of mentioned our love for being outdoor. So we already started with our "picnic season" this year... that means for us to take at least one day (or more) each week , to go outside and have a little picnic.
It´s not always about going very far (although we love travelling a whole lot), sometimes it`s just about leaving the own comfort zone, grab yourself  something to eat and go on a little adventure, explore something, maybe in the woods or nature that surrounds you.
On our last picnic trip we for example took a very hidden and overgrown hiking path up on a mountain. Being on top and eating our picnic meal was absolutely beautiful, we enjoyed the unexpected lovely few and long evening sunshine and just quality time and being together .. also little Emmi likes that kind of adventures that step out of allday routine and not so normal kind of family meals...
it`s simple, most times it doesn`t take much... just you, your loved ones and some comfy walking shoes...

Even though we most of times like to keep our picnics real simple, I collected some fun, practical and fancy picnic ideas within the last days for this times friday inspiration:

... for the next picnic excursions to come...


1- azthec trilby picnic hat / 2- bleubird for bonlook flexibles kids sunglasses / 3- DIY picnic ideas / 4- transportable retro radio / 5- lovely picnicware from anorak / 6- foldable vintage picnic stool / 7- transportable grill

Have a happy weekend! 

( linking up with Falling for Friday and The Wiegands )

13 comments:

Your blog is ADORABLE! Love all of your precious picnic ideas! :)

I love the hat and radio! Picnicking sounds ideal right about now, I'm hoping to squeeze one in this weekend:)

maria said...

Oh, I LOVE picnics! Too bad my hubbies not a big fan, I always have to make him go, haha!
Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

Those are simply the cutest picnic finds ever!
And your nature walk photos are lovely. I just love a good walk in the woods.

just love
//kelly

Sarah S. said...

makes me want to have a picnic :) I love that #3 DIY, thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

i love picnics and being outside. i just wish our snow would stay away so we could do just that- be outside! love your IG pics!

Emily said...

Ahhhh need to picnic like today now. And I need every cute picnic detail you listed!:)

Angela said...

I love picnics! Your post kind of goes with my FFF post about quilts! :-) I'm now following you on GFC. I'd love it if you'd visit me and follow back. :-)

xo,
A
Angela's Favorite Things

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! This weekend is all about the picnic for me, off to our third one today! :) Have a great week! x

I'm a new follower on bloglovin via the blog hop!

Lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

Such pretty shots. Your blog is so cute, love it!

http://www.thedailywild.com/

Jessi said...

Oh those sunnies!! I need them. love the bunnies too, so cute.
Visiting from the link-up!
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

nonibaumann said...

wowie, thank you so much for all these lovely comments, all of you, makes me happy...really enjoyed visiting, commenting and get to know your spaces!

Oh maan! LOVE these picnic pics! Found you on the Bloglovin Collective! Definitely following. I gotta get my picnic on!