easy triangle prints DIY ( free printable).

1:15 PM nonibaumann 2 Comments



Think it`s time for a little DIY again ... 
maybe you already know my love for triangle DIY´s and printing, so this is a DIY with both altogether !
 one of my all time favorite techniques for easy printing  is working with printable T-Shirt transfers ( for example from Canon...), 
so this time I just arranged some neon pastell triangles, which are perfect for upcycling some odd summer clothes...


You´ll need: 

some clothes to upcycle, T-shirt-transfers, and a triangle graphic like this one... 
so tadamm (my first free printable here on this blog)... 

you are very welcome to download mine, if you like:



Proceed like this:


1) Cut out triangles from the printed paper / 2) arrange and try out some formations/ 3) iron triangles on your favorite clothes to upcycle, I used an old kids shirt and my old denim pants ( cut them and made a fringe hem before)

... les voilà... !



Have fun everybody!

(linking up with the DIY dreamer, see sidebar)

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Those triangles are too cute on the shirt. I have some old shirts of the girls that this would amazing on.

Stopping by from the Bloglovin hop and following. Feel free to check me out at www.feliciasreddoorlife.com

Alissa said...

That looks so cute! Great idea. I might wanna try it soon. Thanks! :)

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7038349/the-wallflower-secrets