happy days are...

10:06 PM nonibaumann 3 Comments



thought maybe to share some things once in a while
that just make us happy around here
while spending our time together.

so some happy days
within the last late summer days (when it´s still warm) outside where :

leaving the overcrowded swimming pools
 and instead going down to calm shady places in the forest,
bathing in the river bank and letting little paper boats swim.

little adventures, while stepping out of the routine, can definitely spread some
extra happiness !

one thing i really learned again is loving to see the world through the eyes 
of a child .
I learned this a new through my own child, who guides me on that path again.
and I love being side by side with this child, discovering her world
and finding beauty and wonders again in the little things.


3 comments:

maria said...

Love this! E is such a beautiful little girl!

Unknown said...

The hair! That is the hairstyle I am dying to do when my little baby girl grows.. well a bit more hair.
Precious little girl you've got there!

xL

I think that we learn as much from children as they do from us.
Love your perspective here, and your photos.
Glad to have found you.