more bread (peanut butter, plum bread, low carb).

5:08 AM nonibaumann 2 Comments



as I told you  I can`t stop trying out new bread recipes this season.
there is nothing like the fragrance of fresh baked bread on cold evenings
around the house.

So there is a new recipe I came across pinterest.
It instantly got my attention because it`s without flour.
Since I had Gestational diabetes and gained kilos by
just looking at food I slightly changed some of my eating habits
since then (not all:)...

So here it goes...
my own version of the low carb peanut butter bread with dried plums:   


You`ll need: 1 cup peanut butter, 3 eggs, 1 Tablespoon vinegar, 
2 small teaspoons baking soda (Changed the original recipe that the bread goes up a bit better), 
1/4 teaspoon salt, some sliced dried plums

melt the peanut butter, stir everything together and bake at 350 degrees for around 40 minutes.

We love it, it´s slightly sweet and nutty, perfect with some dried fruits like plums,
we like it a lot just with smooth butter, but it´s also good with cheese and jam.

It´s definitely worth a try (and if you do, let me know what you think),

Have fun!


2 comments:

Looks sooooooo delicious, and easy! :D Lovely photos girl!

nonibaumann said...

thanks so much Susanna, still improving my photo skills, so much appreciating this compliment from you!