traditions.

12:10 PM nonibaumann 1 Comments

It`s beautiful to develop some special family traditions...
it´s a lovely way to create something special in between everyday life routine.
We started with that photobooth snapshots, thirteen years ago, when Andi 
and I started dating.
A lot of things changed in between that- but all really good ones! 
We are now married already ten years (I can`t believe that, time flies by!)
 and now there is this little girl living with us...
so it`s already Emmis second turn to take part...

this year`s pictures: 


I hope to have a lot more christmas photo sessions coming up in  the future with these two.
There are no words how  I love them! I`m so thankful for having them in my life , 
they are my better half!

(last year:)
  Have some happy family traditions!xxx noni


This post is linked up with Emily`s beautiful project "embrace the camera":

1 comments:

Chantel said...

This is a great family tradition -I love these photos!