back home.

12:08 PM nonibaumann 2 Comments


wow. it´s already 2013 friends... 
we are back home with some beautiful days laying behind us .
Just some recent instagrams from the last days and our little 
spontanous trip to the sea. We didn`t take a lot of things along with us, 
just some essential clothes, ourselves:) and friends...
we didn`t have any tv, internet, computers... only a lot of time, long walk
and good talks (ok. I took my mobile phone with me, and instagram:) but 
I even hadn`t mobile net most of time)...
Which brought me to think about  one of my new years resolutions. 

The point is, that I realized, we have so much things, sometimes too much, too much toys, 
too much baby articles (you need this, you may need that...), so many clothes, we live in a 
commercial abound of things, that we sometimes just don`t need... I would like to go
back to more simplicity in life, back to the more essential things and focus on that. 

So I made a rule for myself: the "50%" rule
m going to reduce some toys, our closets and give some things away. 
I`m going to focus more on handmade stuff then on buying things, when 
I want to buy something I`m going to think more about the necissity, and 
may only buy 50%  of the intended things. I just give it a try:) lets see...*

(* even if I maybe don`t manage to buy only 50%, it gives me a goal and helps me to focus a bit more)

I`m thankful for such possibilities, I´m thankful for the people in my life, friends and family. 
 ...and  looking forward to a new wonderful year with new adventures to come:)...

I wish you the most happy 2013!








xxxnoni.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower and GFC blog hopper. This is beautiful landscape pictures. What country are they taken in?

nonibaumann said...

Hey Maria, thank you very much for stopping by! It´s in Germany at the Northern Sea and border to Denmark, the climate is quite rough
but that makes it just as nice!ZU