PAPER SPRING FLOWER DIY.

12:58 PM nonibaumann 6 Comments



....looking out of the window in the moment while writing this post, guess what...it`s still snowing around here...
So still waiting on a glimpse of spring..
anyway meanwhile I decided to start my own personal spring already-> on the inside by adding just a few little spring deco things around the house.

So what would be better than some pop of colors and flowers. I for myself love the paper variant, because I can keep them as long as I want, even when we still have to wait awhile till spring arrives around here.

I fell in love with this tutorial for making paper flowers out of cupcake paper forms. But I did my own version by mixing it up with some rustic branches and the functional add of masking tape (which I try to put always everywhere anyway:)

As most of my tutorials it`s quite fast and easy (I like fast and simple results:), just follow these few steps:


that's all! just repeat this on different sticks a few times with different pieces and colors and you`re done, now you only need to decorate and hopefully spring will arrive soon:)



linking up with  From Dream to Reality
and Create and Inspire

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awee.. Lemme do this on the weekend! Thank you for sharing! Hello. I saw you at the Aloha Friday blog hop and I am your newest follower in GFC from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I look forward to seeing you over at my blog next :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love these for a spring decoration! I am going to give them a try! I tagged you in my post today, if you want to play the 5 things game! xoMaddie

nonibaumann said...

wow thank you to you all!

Grace said...

This looks really cool :D I might even try it myself and I'm not really a 'DIY' person !

- Found you via the Aloha Friday blog hop! & I'm your latest follower ;)
xoxo Grace @ http://gracelles.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Soooo pretty and original!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! I can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening!

Grace A. said...

Thank you for your idea.

LG Grace www.zeit-fuer-dich.blogspot.de