FRIDAY STYLE DAY

6:56 AM nonibaumann 23 Comments


----->  (aka how to extend your wardrobe without spending any or less money:) :


Blouse: Daniel Rainn(tkmaxx), Cardigan: lent by hubby, pants H&M, necklace (find DIY here) & star hair clip (DIY coming soon) self made, shoes :Clarks

I was thinking quite a bit of time now to share some style things, I mean I have a crush on design and clothes, but also personal don`t want to overvalue it. For me it`s  important that people just stay themselves and feel good and well in the things they wear- if you feel good and just be you in the stuff you wear you send that out in a positive charisma.
So my style post will be just about some allday clothing stuff of mine, mixed up with few alternative fun clothing possibilities like:

----> how you can extend your wardrobe by saving some money....:)

my suggestions: 
-variant A: go and make something yourself!
-variant B: ask:)& lent something from your boy/hubby ( I noticed that once when we were travelling and had to bring along so much newborn babystuff, i had to save space and took only little clothes with me, when I needed a cardigan my hubby handed one of his to me-> perfect comfy ooversized look:)!...and to be true: girls just secretly love wearing their boys sweaters and co:)
-variant C: of course thrifting (sometimes also our grannies have the most amazing stuff, that they don`t wear anymore)

My Friday-outfit from above combines variant A&B, it´s one of my simple all day looks. I also love the spring feeling about it: I love to combine the strong contrast of black and white with bright fresh colors, these days. There is always something magical about entering a new season!



Because some of my wears are last season looks (or older?), and lent:) and  you are maybe also not so keen about DIY as me, I put together some similar stuff for you I like and found on the web:
1. pants from american apparel (great color palette)/ 2. loooove this geometric fox necklace/ 3. black and white hearts blouse/ 4. striped cardigan/ 5. star hair clips (I so much like stars on everything)
6. loooove that golden zipper boots (and they are on sale! now)

Linking up again with some other style& inspiration hops, like falling for Friday (see sidebar button), style elexir,(see all on the sidebar button)and wiww,curious on sharing your favorite pieces from this week!

xxxnoni

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute outfit! Mint is so cute! And sooo in this season. :)

Happy to have you join the #fallingforfriday fun!

Just love // kelly

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the whole thing Noni! xoMaddie

I just bought some little bobby pins like that today! I thought they were super cute and they were only £1. How could I not?! It will be fun to put something together around them.

You look great! I have some minty green jeans too, love them!

I found you on the aloha friday blog hop.

Unknown said...

you are beautiful and i love that outfit and this post! have a wonderful day!

Love the outfit and the advice!! I agree... what girl doens't like cozying up in their lovers big oversized hoodie right? Takes me back to high school... haha (does that sound weird? probably... sorry... haha) Thanks for linking up with us for Falling for Friday!

xo
Dawnelle

Unknown said...

I like how your say its important for people to just stay well in the clothes they wear...

//I really like the mint pants.Thanks for sharing the post, really nice.

From Aloha Bloghop.

ohabbyday.blogspot.com

nonibaumann said...

always fun joining you all!

nonibaumann said...

thanks Maddie:) curious on your sweet discoveries this week, checking them out now:)!

nonibaumann said...

hallo Mary, yes I´m pretty into gluing things on bobby pins these days, works pretty good:)!

nonibaumann said...

thank you so much Emily!

nonibaumann said...

me too, yes really brings up some teen yeary memories, I thin I already wore my hubbies clothes in these days,hihi:)

nonibaumann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nonibaumann said...

hey Vickie,thanks for stopping by my space. I`m already following you quite a bit, like your space a lot!ZU!
(and by the way I also looove Jason Upton so much, always moves me so much!)

Anonymous said...

Lovely style and really nice combo! Necklace is really sooo cute! Thank you for sharing outfit! have a lovely sunday

Hey... Just popping over and following on GFC the Aloha Friday Hop. I would love for you to stop by my blog if you have time and if you like follow too. :) Hope you've had a great weekend!

xoxo,
Melissa
thisgirlslifeblog.com

Unknown said...

Hello. Im visiting from the hop. Cute outfit. Looks like you have a lovely family. I'm your newest follower. I've enjoyed visiting through your blog. Hope you will visit my blog and want to follow back.
Best
Angel

Jessi said...

I still love that fox necklace! I'm determined to make one sometime soon. I love your makeup too.
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Ruth Alvarez said...

uber cute. super!

www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com

come visit me :)

nonibaumann said...

thank you Mette for stopping by, have a nice weekend too! (I know I´m a bit on delay)

nonibaumann said...

Hey Angel thank you for stopping by, going to check out your space,zu!

nonibaumann said...

Oh thankyou Jessi! I also made a fox bag, which I´m pretty in love with:)(you also now my love for foxes:)...going to post the DIY soon!

nonibaumann said...

thankyou ruth going to hop by your blog now!