HALLO MARCH.

9:27 AM nonibaumann 11 Comments



I know I`m a bit on delay, but I don`t want to miss to say goodbye to some of my favorite February DIY projects here on iloveyoumydear:


 1.Mama/Child Easy blanket ponchos/ 2-Kiddie Chalkboard Table DIY/ 3-Shoe doodle DIY/ 4. neon thread loveshirt DIY/ 5. finger-heart-print DIY



and finally welcome March...jippieh, this definitely means spring and I´ve prepared some new lovely spring-projects, which I´m really keen on sharing them with you all...



and finally welcome March...jippieh, this definitely means spring and I´ve prepared some new lovely spring-projects, which I´m really keen on sharing them with you all...

linking up with Loves on a thursday (see sidebar button)

zu, xxxnoni

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I am so glad to have found yours. It's lovely! You have a new fan (and follower).

Hi Noni, happy to find your fun space here! Can't get enough of cute kids fashion and DIY fun. Your little girl is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How cute and the memories that you are creating are priceless!

Beautiful projects!! Those booties are adorable!

A friend of mine did a kitchen refresh for me and I'll be starting in April. One wall will be chalkboard and I'm so excited. With the extra paint, I'm going to make a table for my two three-year olds. Thanks for the idea.

Visiting from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

New follower via GFC (http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=1731204445266420681).

Besos, Sarah
Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo

Hodson said...

Visiting from the Aloha Hop. Now following via GFC. You have a really cute blog!

I'm hosting a Bloglovin Blog Hop on my blog. If you'd like to grow your followers on Bloglovin', please drop by!

All the best,

http://www.happykidsincblog.com

nonibaumann said...

Thank you Sarah!Like your space a lot!

nonibaumann said...

Hey Meryl, thnak you for stopping by and your lovely comment. Like your kids pictures a lot, It´s really fun to read through your lines!ZU noni!

nonibaumann said...

Thank you, I´m not blogging that long, but it has become a journey that I´m really enjoying, it´s like you said it, collecting these memories is so much worth it!

nonibaumann said...

Thank you Lish, oh yes she wears them a lot, still thinking to make some similar chucks like that for me:)...

nonibaumann said...

Hallo Sarah, thankyou a lot for stopping by my little corner, now checking out your space!zu!