SPRING TO DO LIST

8:24 AM nonibaumann 16 Comments

wow. the week is already over again that means  it`s falling for friday (and I´m also linking up with loves on a thursday, though a bit late:)
and time to share some favorites of my week.
And because some waiting paired with anticipation is never a bad thing (you know I´m still waiting for spring around here)  
I thought it would be fun to make a little to do list to somewhat shorten the waiting time... 

I would like to:


1 plant some flowers <like this> /or buy some already planted ones/ 2. add some flower spring shirts to <E´s> and <my wardrobe> (just some tiny pieces...:)/ 3. try some new spring recipes with fresh seasonal ingredients like these <edible flower Popsicles> or a <spring pizza>/
4. it`s always fun trying new make up things, like a new nail color( I like the new <butter color palette>), or maybe a lipstick color you never used before (the paul and joe lipstick coll. above is quite old- but really, how cute can lipstick be...!<here is the new spring coll.>)/ 5. I love new scents for special seasons in life or whatever, sometimes I just buy a quite small flask if I don`t want to spent too much. My absolutely favorite  is <gucci gracious tuberose> at the moment ( I already got it for Christmas) it`s just so fresh and flowery, just perfect for spring....

so a few really fun projects if you ask me, what about you, do you have something on your spring agenda?

xxxnoni

16 comments:

maria said...

Oh, I love your collage! Those floral shirts are beautiful!

xo

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, edible flower popsicles?! that's amazing. can't wait to try!

WetDesert said...

Those flower popsicles are gorgeous...and kinda crazy. I love looking at new make-ups for spring, basically every season I look for new make-up :) I found you through the Falling for Fridays Link-Up. I'd love for you to take a look at WetDesert if you have a chance.

Happy Friday, MJ

Unknown said...

Love those popsicles! They are gorgeous.

nonibaumann said...

Hey Jennifer thanks for stopping by, going to saying hallo and check out your space now!

nonibaumann said...

Hey everyone, thanks so much for your sweet comments from falling for friday, now hoping to your spaces, can`t wait to see what you shared!

nonibaumann said...

Hey Brianna, was stopping by your friday favorites a few minutes ago, but couldn`t leave a comment, something just didn`t work (mysteries of www), so I write you on this way. Love your favorites, espiacially the black and white polka dot XL picture, just simpel and perfect. (would also a nice DIY together with the kiddos), oh yes and I still need a board for my to do lists like these(I have lots:)...have a happy weekend!

Jessi said...

Ooo, I definitely want a new Spring scent! Those flowers are gorgeous and the recipes look so yummy!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

DC in STYLE said...

Great to do list!!! These flower Popsicles look super cute!
By the way, I'm hosting a link up party and would be glad if you decided to participate!
http://dcinstyle.com/

Unknown said...

So I love your blog and our blog was nominated for a bloggy award called the Liebster... You may have heard of it... I had not but after some research realized that it's a virtual compliment ;) So per the rules of the game we wanted to spread the love and give your space a nod because well that's what you do I guess! Also... your most recent post made me long for spring to arrive even more... hello will winter ever end in the midwest this year! ugh! :)
Here's the link: http://sophandlulu.com/award-nod-liebster/
xo.j
www.sophandlulu.com

I was totally looking at that same little dress for my baby girl for Easter!! I love the floral on the white dress... it's beautiful! And those Popsicle look super fun! Thanks so much for linking up with us for falling for Friday!!

xo
Dawnelle

That butter nailpolish is amazing!!! So much fun plans for Spring :)

xoxo Jamie

Hello...I found your adorable blog through the GFC collective hop and am so glad I did! :) Now following...

Kotryna Bass said...

those ice cream look sooo delicious! following ta through GFC blog-hop, you blog is so cute!

Great idea for a collage...I may have to borrow it ;) love the idea of having a pretty spring to do list ! Thanks for linking up to Loves on a Thursday!

Hi! Visiting your blog via the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog