christmas season fun things.

7:39 AM nonibaumann 0 Comments



just some christmas season fun things in between:

1)  love these:), found at Fab
2) can`t wait for christmas baking, with this coffee/tea cup
    in the morning you can show your spouse some extra sweet love
3) I love everything about the Danish label Miss Etolie, they have the cutest 
    baking supplies ever
4) I can perfectly imagine this bloomingville candle holder on our 
    christmas table
5) speaking of christmas baking, this baking supply suitcase
    for the little ones is so very adorable
6)  and of course I need looots of rubber stamps for personalizing and 
    wrapping this years christmas gifts, this Cavallini vintage ABC is one
    of my current favorites at home

I think I mentioned it already, so ready for this christmas days to come !

0 comments: