catching up.

2:44 AM nonibaumann 2 Comments





... how can it be August already !? 
of course we are finally back  from our vacation trip,
and it was sooo good and I´m telling you very soon more about it.

( note: my phone internet doesn`t work properly anymore;
(, so I´m not up to date there at all)

life at the moment around here is busy, very busy,
but the good sort of busy, if you know what I mean.

having some extra business summer projects and also
some on our ever enduring "to do"- house renovating list,
not mentioning the other days being on the road with our caravan,
we got carried away with this summer.

it`s beautiful anyways. the days are full and the nights are long.
and we are soaking it all in.

I give my best to get back to a little bit of
blogging routine around here,
because there is so much to share...

I hope you enjoy your summer days!


2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I can't wait to hear about your summer projects and trips. Also, I can NOT believe i haven't been following you sooner on Instagram, your photo's are so amazing to look at!

Thank you for your comment on opening my Etsy shop. (I would have replied to you but looks like you are "noreply-comment@blogger.com")

nonibaumann said...

aww Sarah thankyou ! need to figure the "noreply" thing out and fix it ;)