10:56 AM nonibaumann 3 Comments

bye bye january.



wow..january is over...so fast.

I just want to do a short recap from some january projects. 
I don`t know if it makes sense to you, I don´t  already blog that long,
 but I have so much fun sharing these things around here





 I do this stuff anyways but sharing it with you gives them extra 
sense and makes me somehow happy.
 I dearly hope you leave this place a bit inspired and with a smile.

For me it is like that. I already met so many nice, fun and inspiring people!
 I think I´m going to like this thing...


And by the way I prepared lot of nice stuff  for February! Looking so forward to it!

zu xxxnoni!


3 comments:

Hallo Monique,
ich freue mich, dass Du ab und an mal bei mir vorbeischaust.
So proffesionell kann ich meinen Blog natürlich nicht führen, da fehlen mir die Kenntnisse, beim entlischen hapert es sowieso....hihi.
Aber so kann ich Euer süßes Mäuschen einmal sehen, wie schön!
Alles Liebe wünscht
Annette

nonibaumann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nonibaumann said...

Hallo Annette,
schön dich hier zu treffen. Ich mag dein Blog, ist total symphatisch:) Naja und mit dem Englisch, ich schreib einfach wie mir der Schnabel gewachsen ist, für Einheimische hört sich das manchmal bestimmt auch etwas lustig an...
LG und bis bald!