5 (MAYBE NOT SO IMPORTANT) THINGS

7:47 AM nonibaumann 4 Comments

...about me:

I was tagged by Maddie from Mad Dream Design (go and check out her space if you don`t know it already it´s both beautiful to see and to read) with this little fun game...I can`t resist, so I thought why not, maybe it´s time to get to know each others a bit better:)...
 so here we go with 5 things you may not already know about me:


1. yes as you see I´ve got curly hair for normal and most time straighten it, I think lots of curly heads straighten their hair, quite mysterious, but I´m one of those
2. I´m also one of those typical distracted creative minds, I have always a whole lot of thoughts and projects in my head (thanks to this space, that I can share), sometimes if my head is really full, I just forget my words while I´m speaking;to top everything I have a right left weakness and only little sense of orientation, being alone with my car in a big, alien city is always quite an adventure.
 I`m a synaesthetic that means I see numbers in colours (which are also male or female) and they are male or female, they even have stories,  I know it´s weird (I think I have to stop here for now)...
3. When I was young I wanted to become a musical performer and did a lot of singing, acting and dancing stuff, just to find out that it´s not the right direction for me and that I love art even more, so to shorten it all up this brought me to study and get my diploma in fashion design, meanwhile looking for a job I started a small ("handmade") business, in between of that I also worked as creative & textile teacher with people with physical and mental disabilities, this was such a precious and important time for me and I think I learned even more from them, then they learned from me. Because my small business meanwhile grew that big I had to quit the job, which made a bit sad, but it was the right decision, now the business grew into a little company with another friend and designer and other seven tailors working for us.
4. Which brings me to the other point...I still looooove singing, me and hubby invest a whole lot of time in church planting combined with worship projects, that`s another big part that's really on my heart
5.and i looove travelling, it´s really a wanderlust sickness, that´s only to cure by travelling, I love road trips, if I could I would be on the road nonstop, but because of my work and a few liabilities coming along with that and all those other projects I told you about,  I don`t have so many days off, so maybe it´s just not the right time yet, but I know that some longings in us sometimes are not without a sense, sometimes God has put them in our hearts and he will use it someday and ...
maybe one day I will live in trailer and travel the world...maybe:)...

So that was first part of the game...second one is to tag some others, which also means you (the others) should feel totally free to play along or not, it´s totally up to you....
so I would like to tag Maria, Luana,  Jessi, and Vicky, 
(check out their spaces if you didn`t already, they are each quite unique and I really enjoy reading along their lines)

what are your five facts?

(sharing on lovely Blog "The Wiegands", see sidebarbutton)

Have fun,
xxxnoni

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Aw thanks for tagging me! :) it was fun to get to know more about you! I have naturally curly hair too (well its more wavy now) and I LOVE to travel too! I want to spend the rest of my life exploring new places! :)
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Fiona said...

Hello Noni! Just stopping by your lovely blog from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. The photo of your here and the ones on your sidebar are so pretty, such a sweet little family you have. I'm also a mother to a five week old baby boy, he's my world. I'm now following your blog via GFC and look forward to your future posts! :)

If you wish to check out my blog the link is - www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie

Lots of love from Ireland,
Fiona
xo

nonibaumann said...

Hey Fiona,

thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comment. Yes these little ones steal ones hearts.
going now on a visit to your blog!zu!

Unknown said...

Hello there, missy! Can you believe i just got to your lovely message!!! Thank you for the tag. I will surely get started on this once I find time. Its so kind of you. You are loved!

Vickie